MID ATLANTIC CHAMPIONSHIP 2021 SCHEDULE
Currently there is no media on this page
- Competitions may run an hour ahead or an hour behind the schedule.
- Please check in 45 mins before your scheduled competition.
- Dancers must be ready to dance in their competition. Competitions will not be held open for late or missing dancers.
- No changes to competitions
- We reserve the right to adjust age groups based on entries. If adjustments effect schedule, you will be notified in a timely manner.
- The current schedule can be found below
- Solo dance competitions will have 1 adjudicator.
- Beginner and Intermediate “Championship Events” will have 1 adjudicator.
- Novice and Prizewinner “Championship Events” will have 3 adjudicators, each adjudicator will Adjudicator a single round.
- Prelim and Open Champion “Championship Events” will have 3 adjudicators for each round.
- Solo dances will be posted in designated award area at least 1 hour after each level is finished.
- Championship Events will be announced on main stage.
- Dancers must be in full costume & shoes to accept awards on main stage.
Champion of Champions will be a step out danced by 1st place in each Prelim age group and top 3 in each Open Champion age group. This will be held after the parade of champions at the end of the day. Adjudicators will award the Champion of Champ.
Susan Daly - Stanek Go for the Gold Dance Off- Adjudicators can nominate up to two dancers per age group from Prizewinner - Open Events to participate. Adjudicators do not need choose dancers from each age group. Dancer nominations will not be based on ranking. Adjudicators will be nominating dancers-based competitors giving it their all & being the best dancer they can be. The winner will be selected by adjudicators during a step out dance prior to awards.
- Each dance school will have a marked area on the field to set up and use as your home base. Please bring chairs, pop up tents, coolers permitted. Carry on carry off policy, no garbage to be left onsite.
- Each school will be given a folder with number cards, Covid waiver, admission/Covid compliance envelopes, ($20 per family). If your teacher will not be there, please designating a parent to oversee this.
- Teachers/parents are asked to bring their own temperature scanners.
- Waivers must be returned to check in before the dancer enters the stage area.
- It is your school/teacher’s responsibility to distribute number cards, have waivers signed and collect fees.
- If you need help with this, we have parent volunteers to assist.
- Dancers should bring their waiver/envelope when lining up for 1st dance.
580 North Maple Ave, Ridgewood NJ
Text 551 206 2505