May 7 & 8 at the Hyatt Regency Morristown, 3 Speedwell Ave, Morristown, NJ 07960
Camp Rince Nua is a proud sponsor of the Mid-Atlantic Championship
Admission is $10 a day or $15 when purchasing passes for Day 1 & 2 together.
Admission can be pre purchased up through May 4 - Please send payment via VENMO to @theJIGfactory. Note should include last name, quantity of tickets & for which days. All transactions are private.
Results from Solo Events will be posted in the ballroom & updated in reel time here. If you are placed in your solo round, you can collect your award at the award booth. Championship results will be announced on stage.
* 2021 Perpetual Cups MUST be returned to 580 North Maple Ave, Ridgewood NJ by January 1 *
- Competitions may run an hour ahead or an hour behind the schedule. Competitions will not be held open for late or missing dancers.
- Please check in at least 45 mins before your scheduled competition.
- No changes to competitions once registration closes
- We reserve the right to adjust age groups based on entries. If adjustments effect schedule, you will be notified in a timely manner.
- The 2022 schedule will be posted once registration is closed
- Solo dance competitions will have 1 adjudicator.
- Beginner and Intermediate “Championship Events” will have 1 adjudicator.
- Novice and Prizewinner “Championship Events” will have 3 adjudicators, each adjudicator will Adjudicator a single round.
- Prelim and Open Champion “Championship Events” will have 3 adjudicators for each round.
- Solo dances will be posted in designated award area at least 1 hour after each level is finished.
- Championship Events will be announced on main stage.
- Dancers must be in full costume & shoes to accept awards on main stage.
Champion of Champions will be a step out danced by 1st place in each Prelim age group and top 3 in each Open Champion age group. This will be held after the parade of champions at the end of the day. Adjudicators will award the Champion of Champ.
Susan Daly - Stanek Go for the Gold Dance Off - Adjudicators can nominate up to two dancers per age group from Prizewinner - Open Events to participate. Adjudicators do not need choose dancers from each age group. Dancer nominations will not be based on ranking. Adjudicators will be nominating dancers-based competitors giving it their all & being the best dancer they can be. The winner will be selected by adjudicators during a step out dance prior to awards.
580 North Maple Ave, Ridgewood NJ
Email Preferred: firstname.lastname@example.org
551 206 2595